Portable Vacuum Exsiccator
Product code: EXSICA3P
The portable version of our vacuum Exsiccator is compact, lightweight and easy to carry around. Transparency of the polished PMMA, as well as the storage box sets, ensures a clear view and easy organisation of your samples.
After pump down with a membrane pump, the Exsiccator holds a base pressure of approximately 25mbar for several months. A pressure meter indicates the rough vacuum level. The box can be filled with inert gas if desired. An overpressure valve is provided for safety reasons. A valve with 6mm tube quick connectors is provided for pump down and venting.
It is ideally combined with the PUM005 Roughing pump 5l/min (0.3 m3/h) which can be mounted directly under the EXSICA3P with quick couplings for ease of use and handling (sketch right).
Specifications: Portable Vacuum Exsiccator
- material: PMMA GS transparent
- wall thickness: 15mm
- shelves: 2 pieces, removable
- pump and vent connection: 1 straight valve with quick connector for metric 6mm Serto tube fitting
- security valve: opens at 200mbar overpressure
- pressure gauge: -1 to +0.6 bar
- door: O-Ring seal, 1 clip catch
- weight: 3.9kg
- outline dimensions, incl. valves, hinges etc: (W x H x D)= 265 x 206 x 212mm
- inside dimensions: (W x H x D)= 200 x 120 x 105mm
- including 3 storage containers, each with 10 compartments
download flyer EXSICA