UHV Sample Preparation System
Product code: PSI-X11MA-PS
The X11MA-PEEM-PS includes all sample exchange and sample manipulation mechanisms needed to transfer and store the Elmitec type sampleholders. It is equipped with a fast entry loadlock system and an interchange chamber which directly connects to the preparation station of the PEEM. No modifications to the PEEM system are required.
The UHV-chamber with a guaranteed base pressure in the 10E-11mbar range, is normally equipped with a VG-Omniax manipulator and allows the installation of standard surface science tools such as LEED, Auger, evaporators, thickness monitor, ion sputtering gun, mass spectrometer and many more. Within certain technical and geometrical limits, flange positions can be altered or added by the customer.
Please contact us for a detailed discussion of your requirements.
Specifications: UHV Sample Preparation System
- fully functional UHV system for in situ preparation of samples on Elmitec holders.
- loadlock system
- sample transfer to PEEM
- base pressure < 1*10E-10mbar
- bakeout tent, bakeout controller
- air and cooling water distribution
- gas inlet system, leak valve
- analytical equipment according to the requirements of the customer
Distribution chamber, connecting the PS to the PEEM.